By entering our carpark, you agree to the conditions set out below.
- These conditions apply from the moment that you drive your vehicle into this carpark and apply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You hereby also bind the owner of the vehicle you are driving to all these conditions and warrant your authority to do so.
LIMITATION ON FREE PARKING
- Parking in this car park is only free for the stipulated times indicated on the car park signage displayed in this car park and line-marked bays and may only be used by bona fide customers of WestCity Shopping Centre
PAYMENT AND BREACH OF THESE CONDITIONS
- You agree to the following rules:
- You must comply with all the rules or directions displayed in the car park from time to time and with all relevant laws.
- You must not obstruct other persons or vehicles using the car park, nor abandon the vehicle
- You must not park in any area marked “reserved” without authority to do so, or any area marked “no parking” or outside of the line -marked parking bays.
- You must not park in a mobility bay without a current mobility window pass displayed.
- You must not park in this car park over the stipulated parking time limit without authority.
- The vehicle you are parking in this car park must not present any danger or risk to other vehicles or persons in the car park.
- You agree that:
- If you are parked beyond the stipulated parking time limit and/ or you are otherwise in breach of the above clauses, you agree you have breached these conditions and are parking unlawfully and without authority and we may issue a notice requiring you to pay within 21 days $50.00 costs of enforcing the conditions of this carpark.
- If you are issued a notice and you do not pay the sims specified therein within 21 days of date of issue if the notice, then will send an additional reminder notice and you agree to pay the further sum of $20.00 being our administrative cost in doing so.
- If you are issued a reminder notice and you do not pay the sums specified therein within 7 days of the date of the reminder notice, you agree that:
- You may use a debt collection agency to enforce payment of the money owing by you and the cost of the said debt collections, and
- You are liable for any solicitor/client cost incurred by us in enforcing payment of the money owing by you.
- If you contravene any of the above conditions, you agree that we may remove your vehicle by having it towed at your risk and expense, we may hold the vehicle until all outstanding debt has been paid and in addition to or as an alternative to issuing a notice. If we have your vehicle towed, you agree that the vehicle will be released only upon payment of the release fee from the towing company and payment of any outstanding debt owed by you to us.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE
- You are liable for any damage to the car park caused by you or your vehicle.
- While we shall take all responsible care, we cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle or its contents.
- We accept no liability for any claim by you or any other person, including (but not limited to) any claim for loss or damage to your vehicle or any other vehicle OR for loss or damage to the contents of your or any other vehicle OR resulting from using the car park or being unable to use the carpark OR for negligence OR for personal injury OR otherwise. This applies even if we are negligent or in breach of this agreement
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage to any article left in our custody or control.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us arising from your use of the car park or the use of the car park by anyone else acting on your instructions or under your authority.
- You must provide us with your full name and address if asked by us. You agree that we may obtain the name and address of the owner of the vehicle from the motor vehicle from the motor vehicle register and pass the information on to third parties for the purposes of debt recovery in accordance with these conditions.
- We may use automatic number plate recognition in this car park or mark the vehicle tyre to monitor compliance with these conditions.
- We may use visual audio surveillance and recording equipment in and around this car park for the purpose of protecting our lawful interests, and for protecting the safety and security of our employees, agents and contractors, and our customers.
- If we fail to act or pursue any right or remedy available to us this will not in any way prejudice our right to exercise that or any other right or remedy.
- No one is authorized to amend these conditions on our behalf.
- To avoid any confusion as to the meaning of these conditions:
- “Claim” includes any claim for damage, loss, or compensation; and any demand, remedy, liability or action.
- “Damage” includes direct, indirect, consequential and special damage.
- “Outstanding debt” includes previous unpaid parking fees and/ or unpaid notices.
- “Vehicle” includes its accessories and contents.
- “We” and “us” means Parking Enforcement Services, a division of Wilson Parking New Zealand Limited, and includes any of its employees, agents and independent contractors.
- “You” includes both the driver and the owner of a vehicle entering this car park.
- “Your vehicle” means the vehicle which you are driving, regardless of whether it is owned by you.
- “Notice”, means Parking Enforcement Breach Notice
All other enquiries telephone 0800-727-536