Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promotion: Join the WestCity Waitakere database and go into the draw to win a $500 shopping spree at WestCity. The Prize: 1x $500 WestCity Waitakere Gift Card. There will be only one winner. The Promoter: Colliers International Real Estate Management on behalf of WestCity NZ Pty Ltd and WestCity NZ Trust. The Promotional Period: The Promotion commences Monday 20 November 2017 and ends on 31 December 2017 11.59pm
1. To enter simply sign up to the WestCity Waitakere customer database online at www.west-city.co.nz or by filling out a form at the WestCity Customer Service Desk between The Promotion Period. One entry per person.
2. The Prize is not transferable, and may not be redeemed for cash.
3. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue and Gift Card Terms and Conditions of use apply.
4. The Prize must be collected in person from the WestCity Waitakere Centre Management office within 28 days of notification. Valid ID must be presented upon collection.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process.
6. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be contacted by email by Thursday January 11th 2018. In the event a winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn.
8. The winner agrees to make themselves available for reasonable promotional and publicity purposes including (but not limited to) the WestCity Waitakere website, Facebook, in-centre posters and any other media that WestCity wishes to promote the winners on.
9. WestCity Waitakere, and associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injuries suffered or sustained in connection with taking any of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. WestCity Waitakere reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged through the accepted opportunities of entry.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to an entrant who The Promoter decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions, does not meet the outlined criteria or has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. In this case the prize will be redrawn.
15. WestCity Waitakere is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line, network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including (but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, technical failures, unauthorised intervention or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion with reference to all relevant state and territory regulations.
16. By entering this promotion entrants consent to have their personal information collected and stored by The Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter may use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes.
17. This information will not be sold, rented, or passed on to any third party company.
18. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.