Dear WestCity Customers,
WestCity is now open & operating under social distancing & enhanced hygiene precautions as your safety & that of our retailers is our top priority.
We appreciate that it has been a trying time for our community & our retailers alike & we thank you for your continued support.
A big thank you to our front line Essential Service retailers! Many of the staff are locals from our community & they have done a tremendous job at keeping essentials going.
Please support our retailers & shop local. They are excited to be re-opening & are looking forward to seeing you!
Here are a few of the processes we have put in place to keep you safe:
- Public health guidelines signage throughout the centre
- Rigorous & frequent cleaning schedules, introduction of hand sanitizer stations
- Facilitating & encouraging social distancing guidelines including within the foodcourt
- Regular check-ins with retailers to ensure we’re all doing everything needed.
- Stores are required to avoid overcrowding & may need to limit the number of customers in-store.
We ask for your co-operation with contact tracing and encourage you to use the NZ Covid Tracer App, which you can download here. Please bear with us as we make our centre as safe as possible for you.
The centre trading hours remain unchanged, however some store trading hours may vary so please contact our stores directly for the latest information. Please click here for a list of our stores.
Do take care of yourselves. If you don’t feel well, please stay home & get tested.
Thank you again for your continued support and loyalty.
We look forward to seeing you!