To our WestCity Waitakere community,
The health and safety of customers and staff is a priority. We want to assure customers that robust health and safety procedures have been put in place in response to Covid-19 Coronavirus.
Following the Ministry of Health’s recent announcement, WestCity Waitakere will be closed from midday Wednesday 12th August until further notice.
Our essential services include:
- Countdown 8am – 9pm (09 838 4953)
- Japan Mart 9am – 6pm (09 835 1442)
- Unichem Pharmacy 9am – 6pm (09 837 1132)
- Waitakere i-Medical Centre (09 553 9588)
- NZ Post/Megstar- Monday to Saturday 10am to 3pm and closed Sunday (09 838 1641)
- No.1 Currency 9am-5:30pm (09 394 8198)
Other stores that continue to operate:
- Kebab King – Contactless pick up/Uber Eats
- The Coffee Club -Contactless pick up/Uber Eats – thecoffeeclub.co.nz (09 835 0555)
- Gong Cha – Click and collect only gongcha.co.nz
- Kiwi Grill – Contactless pick up/Uber Eats. Get 20% off online orders when you use the code ‘BEKIND’ on kiwigrill.co.nz
- Muffin Break 8am-3pm (09 836 0690) Place your order here
- Kids & More/Card Merchant – Online orders only kidsandmore.co.nz
- All Out Customs – Online orders only allout.co.nz
- Paper Plus – Online orders only. paperplus.co.nz
- WestCity Village Wine and Spirits 12pm-7pm (09 953 3418)
- Michael Hill – (09 835 1436) Click and Collect michaelhill.co.nz
They will remain open with safety precautions in place. Please note that the trading hours for stores are subject to change.
Stay safe and Kia Kaha,